Our Sister Organization
Conference 24-26 April, London Heathrow
What is CEdMA Europe?
CEdMA Europe is the premier organisation for training executives, managers, and professionals on a management path within the vendor Information Communication Technology (ICT) arena, covering hardware, software, cloud and learning technology-related companies. It provides a forum for its members to meet and exchange ideas and information, and to discuss and resolve issues that they have in common.
CEdMA Europe is your local group, with its own Europe-based meetings and conferences, and a focus on the European business environment. It is a not-for-profit organisation that has been going strong since 1993 (based on a USA organisation founded in 1991).
Why does CEdMA Europe Exist?
- Because in running Customer Training businesses, we all face broadly the same business requirements, challenges, issues and developments.
- Because when it comes to providing Training Services, we are not in competition with each other, however much we compete in selling the hardware and software. So we can, and do, discuss things openly.
- Because we have all learned business lessons during our time in the role, and we can share those lessons with others through CEdMA.
- Because, in the end, we all want to do our jobs better, and CEdMA enables all its members to do exactly that – through learning from each other.
How Does CEdMA Europe Do all That?
- We run two European member conferences each year, each two days long. Annual membership includes attendance fees for two individuals, including hotel accommodation.
- We run four half-day workshops each year and any number of individuals may attend.
- We produce a monthly newsletter for members.
- We share a website with CEdMA (US) to provide topical and industry information, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and forums, all with full search capability. You may have your EMEA-based staff with accounts on the website.
- We cooperate with CEdMA (US) to run a biennial business survey, biennial pricing survey, and a quarterly barometer.
- We offer two bundles of the CTTM book, online education and exam attempt free of charge each year
- You get all the above for 1800 GBP for an annual subscription (900 GBP after 1st June).
Join CEdMA Europe For:
- Your Personal Development
- Contact with your Peers
- Industry Insight
- High-Value Conferences and Workshops.
Join CEdMA Europe Because:
- It’s made up of People Like You
- It will help you do your job better.
Learn More About CEdMA Europe:
The Place for Training Managers to meet – and learn!
Current CEdMA Europe Board Members
Chairman, Kevin Streater, ForgeRock
Vice Chairman, Faez Ahmed, Syniti
Treasurer, Dan Johnson, Hyperexponential
Dirk Braune, BMC Software
Tim Mynett, Avid Technology
Carl Tanner, Google Cloud
Annette Wiesner-Albat, Informatica
Joachim Worf, Dell Technologies
Steven Carr, Infoblox
Non-executive Director, RobTaal
Non-executive Director, Peter Manijak