Our Sister Organization
Cloudshare, Coursera, Kryterion, Thought Industries, Vortex 6 are speaking sponsors
Administrate is a booth sponsor
CloudShare is a leading software experience platform, helping software companies increase customer acquisition and retention by creating highly engaging, hands-on virtual training, POCs, and demos.
CloudShare's virtual software experiences are easily replicated in the cloud and purpose-built to generate user engagement that ultimately impacts key business metrics such as repeat purchase rates, lower support costs, higher win rates, faster sales cycle, and more.
We are proud to serve leading global software companies such as Palo Alto Networks, Motorola, Atlassian, Microsoft, SAI Global, ForgeRock, Salesforce, and many more.
Our Promotional video is here
- CloudShare industry report: The State of SaaS Virtual Training in 2022
- 31 Trends & Tactics to Maximize your Training ROI
- 51 Best Practices to Achieve New Levels of Training Performance
- Annual User Report: How B2B Software Companies Leveraged Virtual Experiences For Sales & Training
- Case study: How Kaspersky Shifted In-Person Cybersecurity Training to On-Demand Virtual Workshops with CloudShare
- Case study: SAI Globa's BWise Academy Effortlessly Scales its Remote Training for Covid and Post-Acquisition Growth
- Case study: Sisense Deploys CloudShare to Support Virtual Training Initiative
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world with over 118 million registered learners.
Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business.
Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.To find out more, visit: www.coursera.org/business
Learn why leading IT firms and others worldwide are migrating to Kryterion’s unique, self-service, SaaS exam management platform. Reasons include in-house control, faster publishing, multi-modal delivery, ease-of-use, outstanding support, scalability, and affordability. Serving assessment providers since 2001. Leading by example. To learn more visit with us at the conference or at www.Kryterion.com.
The only enterprise learning platform purpose-built for customer, partner, and professional training
Thought Industries powers the business of learning with the industry’s leading enterprise learning platform for customer, partner and professional training. The company was founded in 2013 around the core belief that online learning experiences should be modern, intuitive, engaging, and scalable. Today, the Thought Industries growing team builds and maintains the only learning platform with completely native tools and integrations that drive higher customer engagement, learner proficiency, and retention. Headquartered in Boston, Thought Industries has offices across North America and Europe. For more information, visit thoughtindustries.com and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Company Video: Here
- Case Study: ZoomInfo
- Customer Education Maturity Model White Paper
- How Thought Industries Powers the Customer Learning Enterprise Infographic
- 5 Strategic Imperatives for High-Growth Learning Businesses eBook
- How Thought Industries Powers the Successful Learning Businesses Infographic
“Vortex 6 is a software and advisory business that makes complex simple. At the CEdMA conference, we will be showcasing our latest offering, ProFusion. This certification tracking and management solution delivers a business intelligence capability that supports multi-dimensional needs, enabling IT workforce optimization. In today’s skills landscape, ProFusion offers businesses critical visibility across their entire skills and certification requirements to ensure their overall business strategy is achieved.
Learn more about ProFusion by checking out a short video here.
Find out more at https://www.vortex6.com/profusion/”
is the premier learning technology platform designed to scale and manage the complexities of enterprise training. Administrate is not an LMS, but a configurable training operations platform designed to centralize training operations into a single interface while giving companies everything they need to adopt a resilient, data-driven training program that scales. Organizations like Royal Caribbean Group, Siemens Healthineers, and Maersk leverage Administrate’s one configurable interface to automate manual processes, manage complex training schedules and logistics, and access previously untapped and siloed data to drive Business Intelligence. Administrate’s leading cloud-based technology helps enterprises uncover insights that drive accurate, repeatable decision analysis and future-proof learning technology, demonstrating real ROI and the business impact of effective corporate training. Some of the platform’s key features include:
- Administrate helps enterprise users track all training resources, schedule courses with the appropriate resources, and report on everything, from a centralized platform.
- Eliminate manual processes and repeated communications, tasks, workflows, and notifications.
- Create robust intelligence reports that use previously untapped and siloed data to uncover insights that inform business decisions, demonstrate positive training ROI, and forecast training challenges.
- Plan, solve and schedule complex training logistics with a single click.
- Connect learning technology to core business systems using robust, configurable integrations.
Administrate was founded in 2012 in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has offices in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
Check out some of our most popular content:
Current CEdMA Europe Board Members
Chairman, Kevin Streater, ForgeRock
Vice Chairman, Faez Ahmed, Syniti
Treasurer, Dan Johnson, Hyperexponential
Dirk Braune, BMC Software
Tim Mynett, Avid Technology
Carl Tanner, Google Cloud
Annette Wiesner-Albat, Informatica
Joachim Worf, Dell Technologies
Steven Carr, Infoblox
Non-executive Director, Rob Taal
Non-executive Director, Peter Manijak