CEdMA Europe Certified Technical Training Manager (CTTM) - printable
In 2019, CEdMA Europe (Computer Education Management Association - Europe) published “Technical Training Management” covering everything you need to know about setting up and running a commercial technical training organization. Following on from the book, CEdMA Europe’s Certified Technical Training Manager Program is a self-guided accreditation system based on digital badges. It includes a free foundation module, 19 knowledge modules distributed within six training paths, and now this certification.
How do I get certified?
- Read the book “Technical Training Management”
- Follow the Certified Technical Training Manager Program online self-study.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance of an on-line proctored exams to avoid any cancellation fees.
- If you sign up for online proctored testing, give yourself 48 hours to properly set up your equipment. An external web camera is required.
- Get your digital badge directly from Credly/Acclaim
- Add your certification badge and credential to your CV/Resume, LinkedIn and email signature.
What are the benefits of CEdMA Certification?
CEdMA Certification benefits all members of the global technical training management ecosystem:
- Be recognized for your Technical Training Management skills
- Build credibility with your peers and network
- Differentiate yourself from the rest
- Increase your value
- Gain additional knowledge through preparation and training
- Promote your credential via use of the digital badge on your CV/Resume, LinkedIn and email signature.
- Easily identify qualified candidates
- Find training organizations that have CEdMA Certified staff
How much does it cost?
Until 31 Dec 2020, the cost of the complete program (book, online learning and examination is $495.
Go to the CTTM storefront where you may choose USD, EUR or GBP.